Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- The @BellevilleSens return after a long absence to take on the #SyrCrunch at @TheOncenter War Memorial on Friday.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 hours ago
- How Weird Was 2018? An Illustrated Gallery From Sierra's ICYMI #climatechange #pollution #banplastics… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 6 hours ago
- Three unanswered goals by @RFASports in 3rd period seals the win over @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey, 4-1, in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 18 hours ago
- After 2 periods, @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey and @RFASports are tied at 1-1 in @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey https://t.co/0ASpMjaEMJ : 18 hours ago
- After the 1st Period, @RFASports have a 1-0 lead over the visiting @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 19 hours ago
Monthly Archives: June 2013
In Craft & Vision‘s latest $5US eBook entitled Sharp Shooter, author Martin Baily teaches about focusing techniques you can use to take sharper photographs. It is an in depth look at not only focusing techniques but the theory behind how … Continue reading
In 2008, I photographed this mural located in the Four Corners of Baldwinsville, New York. It was painted back in 1987 and you can see it had deteriorated over time. Four years later, I got a request from a young … Continue reading
The weather was hot and humid. The air hazy and thick. The Sun was setting before the horizon in a dull red ball. The sky was bland with little color. Kind of dirty looking. I was about to give up … Continue reading
The Calder Cup trophy, given to the champion of the American Hockey League (AHL) each season, stands 24 inches tall and weighs 35 pounds. The sterling silver bowl is 12 inches high and 8 inches in diameter. The hardwood base is made … Continue reading