Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Tree of Life Landscape at #disneysanimalkingdom #travel #photography #flickr flic.kr/p/2gA6iT9 : 10 hours ago
- RT @RealMuckmaker: https://t.co/HC9H7PkD6d : 1 day ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Smittiebaseball at @crushball fr. 7/12/19. @NYCBLbaseball #MyCortland #Sherrill #newyork #baseball… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Totally agree and am very disappointed. Looks like imports will win the EV/Hydrogen space in transportation while G… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @crushball at @NYCBL_Spartans fr. 7/10/19. Covering parts of both games of the Double-Header.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
Monthly Archives: March 2012
For thirty years, the Syracuse St. Patrick’s Day Parade has had to put up with snow, sleet, cold, rain and wind. Never has it had the day it had this year. Blue skies and temperatures in the low 70’s F … Continue reading
Last week I read David duChemin’s ebook, A Deeper Frame, from Craft & Vision. Normally a book by David is very..well, deep. In this 22-page ebook, he talks about how to create photos with spacial depth in the flat medium … Continue reading
In John Denver’s Rocky Mountain High album, he wrote a series of songs and music called the Season Suite. The track titled Late Winter, Early Spring was a guitar instrumental and is a lovely piece of music which captures the … Continue reading
Motion photography is often referred to as a kind of abstract imagery. Long exposures can transform something familiar into something else. A favorite place I like to play with long exposures is on the New York State Fair Midway with … Continue reading
Announcing something very exciting. I will be assisting photographer Phil Spitze in his upcoming photography workshop in Syracuse, New York on Thursday, April 12, 2012. Click the ad for more information and to reserve your spot today!