Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @chadkirchner: Yesterday, @POTUS said he wanted to replace government vehicles with EVs. We presume that means the Beast, too. We rende… : 11 hours ago
- RT @BrianKarem: FACT: She admitted to the Mueller investigation that she lied to the press. twitter.com/bpolitics/stat… : 1 day ago
- Seems they have a mental block when it comes to the GOP’s prized 2017 tax cuts which added nearly $2 trillion in fe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
- Another fine mess Trump left us with. twitter.com/DrEricDing/sta… : 5 days ago
- I think you are confused. Almost every nation in the world signed it after negotiating the treaty. It was named aft… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 days ago
Monthly Archives: March 2012
For thirty years, the Syracuse St. Patrick’s Day Parade has had to put up with snow, sleet, cold, rain and wind. Never has it had the day it had this year. Blue skies and temperatures in the low 70’s F … Continue reading
Last week I read David duChemin’s ebook, A Deeper Frame, from Craft & Vision. Normally a book by David is very..well, deep. In this 22-page ebook, he talks about how to create photos with spacial depth in the flat medium … Continue reading
In John Denver’s Rocky Mountain High album, he wrote a series of songs and music called the Season Suite. The track titled Late Winter, Early Spring was a guitar instrumental and is a lovely piece of music which captures the … Continue reading
Motion photography is often referred to as a kind of abstract imagery. Long exposures can transform something familiar into something else. A favorite place I like to play with long exposures is on the New York State Fair Midway with … Continue reading
Announcing something very exciting. I will be assisting photographer Phil Spitze in his upcoming photography workshop in Syracuse, New York on Thursday, April 12, 2012. Click the ad for more information and to reserve your spot today!