Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Last #SyrCrunch home game of this unorthodox season is in the books. The players, coaches, staff and off and on ice… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 hours ago
- Yeah, Tyler and Brian! twitter.com/TheRealJKJ/sta… : 9 hours ago
- Finally got some time to take a few pics of Blu Max, my @FordMustang #MachE in Infinite Blue. Been really impressed… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @WGAthletics at @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax fr. 5/4/21 in @NYSPHSAA #section3lacrosse… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Looking forward to the conversation and questions, @SinBinCrunch twitter.com/SinBinCrunch/s… : 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Bookmarks for browsers is a wonderful concept. If you are like me you have hundreds of bookmarks in different categories and sub-categories. When I am out photographing, I come across many good opportunities at the wrong time. The lighting might … Continue reading
As I stated when I announced this assignment, everyone has their own idea or ideas as to what makes up an abstract photograph. Some of you took to this like a duck to water. Others, like me, had no clue … Continue reading
C’mon boys and girls, it is time to collect your permission slips, hop on the bus and take a class field trip. Today, we are going to visit a soda pop plant which makes among other flavors, Pepsi Cola. Put … Continue reading
Traditionally, Friday is the day photographers on the Internet post firework photos. Who am I to argue with tradition as I enjoy going through all the wonderful Abstract photos posted to this month’s assignment. I setup a tripod across from … Continue reading