Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @jimfarley98: Love this walk around of Mustang Mach E. twitter.com/insideevs/stat… : 5 hours ago
- RT @markarayner: To be fair, I was right to be suspicious of the 8-track tape's longevity. buff.ly/2HLaSSo https://t.co/Z4pVa1pYgU : 1 day ago
- RT @deAdder: Cartoon repost. And edited. #CovidVaccine #COVID #covid19 https://t.co/Fpcm8W4xKm : 1 day ago
- RT @syracusedotcom: NY’s coronavirus hospitalizations tripled in November. It’s the ‘most important’ challenge, Cuomo says https://t.co/75r… : 1 day ago
- Sadly, I believe this is more true, than false. twitter.com/jasonhickel/st… : 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Bookmarks for browsers is a wonderful concept. If you are like me you have hundreds of bookmarks in different categories and sub-categories. When I am out photographing, I come across many good opportunities at the wrong time. The lighting might … Continue reading
As I stated when I announced this assignment, everyone has their own idea or ideas as to what makes up an abstract photograph. Some of you took to this like a duck to water. Others, like me, had no clue … Continue reading
C’mon boys and girls, it is time to collect your permission slips, hop on the bus and take a class field trip. Today, we are going to visit a soda pop plant which makes among other flavors, Pepsi Cola. Put … Continue reading
Traditionally, Friday is the day photographers on the Internet post firework photos. Who am I to argue with tradition as I enjoy going through all the wonderful Abstract photos posted to this month’s assignment. I setup a tripod across from … Continue reading