Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @LyftGyft: I’m American…….. 🤦🏽♂️ this is America 2022. Yet some people wonder why we say BLACK LIVES MATTER. #MitchPlease #BlackTwit… : 2 days ago
- Sharing with @Mitch_M twitter.com/JeffBezos/stat… : 3 days ago
- Thanks, @Mitch_M This is much more interesting to watch than video of Men killing wolves. twitter.com/Mitch_M/status… : 3 days ago
- Photo highlights from @theAHL game between @BellevilleSens and @SyracuseCrunch in the Upstate Medical University Ar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
- In ten years, when people ask "Why didn't we stop them?" Here's the answer. Why people want to give the GOP power b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Bookmarks for browsers is a wonderful concept. If you are like me you have hundreds of bookmarks in different categories and sub-categories. When I am out photographing, I come across many good opportunities at the wrong time. The lighting might … Continue reading
As I stated when I announced this assignment, everyone has their own idea or ideas as to what makes up an abstract photograph. Some of you took to this like a duck to water. Others, like me, had no clue … Continue reading
C’mon boys and girls, it is time to collect your permission slips, hop on the bus and take a class field trip. Today, we are going to visit a soda pop plant which makes among other flavors, Pepsi Cola. Put … Continue reading
Traditionally, Friday is the day photographers on the Internet post firework photos. Who am I to argue with tradition as I enjoy going through all the wonderful Abstract photos posted to this month’s assignment. I setup a tripod across from … Continue reading