Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Attended a @DriveElecEvents #NDEW2021 event in #Schenectady #NewYork today with over 30 other electric vehicles and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 18 hours ago
- The @CNSAthletics rolled over the @Bville_Bees in a @NYSPHSAA #section3football match last night. #sports… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Covering the @CNSAthletics at @Bville_Bees #section3football game tonight. The Bees students are ready for it. https://t.co/oKC78ilibE : 2 days ago
- Just read @JoeSmithTB excellent article on @roscoldash on his dream season with the @TBLightning. Fun story, my wif… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- Photographed this critter along the Seneca River near Liverpool, NY. Having trouble identifying it. Hoping either t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: April 2012
One of the best things about sports is when one season ends, another begins. The Syracuse Crunch lost their playoff series ending their AHL season last week. While the Onondaga Redhawks started their 2012 Can-Am Senior “B” Box Lacrosse season … Continue reading
If any of you will be visiting Walt Disney World on May 29, 2012, I will be hosting a photowalk in Disney’s Hollywood Studios’ Streets of America in association with AllEars.net. This is a fun area featuring sets of two … Continue reading
While Karma said we could photograph any of our favorites, I choose to take a few of her suggestions for this month’s Photo Hunt. Food I am not a very adventuresome eater when it comes to Chinese food. If it … Continue reading
It has been awhile since the Syracuse Crunch made the American Hockey League’s Calder Cup Playoffs. Fans came out and filled the Onondaga Country War Memorial in support. The Crunch had lost the first game of the best of five … Continue reading