Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @john_rathbun3: Four of the best high school ice hockey programs in NYS battle for a Sectional title Monday night at the War Memorial ho… : 22 hours ago
- If you really want to protect US citizens @realDonaldTrump, clean this up: 50 MILLION gallons of polluted water pou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 22 hours ago
- Is there any place in the US the @realDonaldTrump administration does not want to drill for oil in? twitter.com/wildlifeaction… : 23 hours ago
- Ah, @realDonaldTrump deal making skills are at it again. Reminds me of the tale of the Emperor's new clothes. twitter.com/SierraClub/sta… : 23 hours ago
- .@TheAHL app update is great BUT when looking at the Media Kit, you can not zoom in to actually read it like you co… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 23 hours ago
Monthly Archives: February 2012
After listening to Off Kilter in Canada, you can continue on around Epcot’s World Showcase to Morocco where Mo’Rockin takes Arabic rhythms into a contemporary flair. Can you tell I am working on my backlog of photos from last year’s Walt … Continue reading
The first time I was in Epcot’s World Showcase in Walt Disney World and heard the unmistakable sounds of a bagpipe, I had no idea where it was coming from. After asking a nearby Cast Member, I was given an … Continue reading
On Google+, I curate or host a Daily Photo Theme each week called #InMotionThursday were I invite people to share their photos using techniques which show motion in a still photograph. Photographers use various techniques like these to do so: … Continue reading
Karen thought her list was an easy one this month. Simple items referring to winter and the month of February. In some ways, she was right. In others, I had to get a bit creative. Photos taken with an Apple … Continue reading