Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- PHOTO GALLERY: #Cortland @crushball at @SyrSaltCats fr. 6/21/18. @NYCBLbaseball #baseball #sports #photography… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 21 hours ago
- RT @c_m_dangelo: What Zinke doesn't mention: "This guy" was discovered **in Grand Staircase-Escalante**—one of 2 national monuments he and… : 1 day ago
- This is good advice for everybody on Social Media. twitter.com/heady_chris/st… : 1 day ago
- For my @downtownSYR people who are curious about Electric Vehicles, here is your chance to take a test drive and le… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Smittiebaseball at #Cortland @crushball fr. 6/17/18. @NYCBLbaseball #baseball #sports #photography… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: February 2012
After listening to Off Kilter in Canada, you can continue on around Epcot’s World Showcase to Morocco where Mo’Rockin takes Arabic rhythms into a contemporary flair. Can you tell I am working on my backlog of photos from last year’s Walt … Continue reading
The first time I was in Epcot’s World Showcase in Walt Disney World and heard the unmistakable sounds of a bagpipe, I had no idea where it was coming from. After asking a nearby Cast Member, I was given an … Continue reading
On Google+, I curate or host a Daily Photo Theme each week called #InMotionThursday were I invite people to share their photos using techniques which show motion in a still photograph. Photographers use various techniques like these to do so: … Continue reading
Karen thought her list was an easy one this month. Simple items referring to winter and the month of February. In some ways, she was right. In others, I had to get a bit creative. Photos taken with an Apple … Continue reading