Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @syracusedotcom: NY’s coronavirus hospitalizations tripled in November. It’s the ‘most important’ challenge, Cuomo says https://t.co/75r… : 24 minutes ago
- Sadly, I believe this is more true, than false. twitter.com/jasonhickel/st… : 3 hours ago
- #Science is f***ing amazing. Coronavirus mRNA vaccines won't just end the pandemic. They could change vaccines fore… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
- I visited here with @kmthomas06 when she was at Michigan University. She later got her Masters of Science in Inform… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 week ago
- Yes, Democrats don't blow it. Learn to work together and form a way to get things done again while moving American… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: February 2012
After listening to Off Kilter in Canada, you can continue on around Epcot’s World Showcase to Morocco where Mo’Rockin takes Arabic rhythms into a contemporary flair. Can you tell I am working on my backlog of photos from last year’s Walt … Continue reading
The first time I was in Epcot’s World Showcase in Walt Disney World and heard the unmistakable sounds of a bagpipe, I had no idea where it was coming from. After asking a nearby Cast Member, I was given an … Continue reading
On Google+, I curate or host a Daily Photo Theme each week called #InMotionThursday were I invite people to share their photos using techniques which show motion in a still photograph. Photographers use various techniques like these to do so: … Continue reading
Karen thought her list was an easy one this month. Simple items referring to winter and the month of February. In some ways, she was right. In others, I had to get a bit creative. Photos taken with an Apple … Continue reading