Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @NRDC_AF: Thank you, @SenMarkey for standing up for #CleanCars, #CleanAir and a safe climate twitter.com/SenMarkey/stat… : 4 hours ago
- From the Nothing Makes Sense Anymore File - EPA: Lax pollution enforcement can stress hospitals during virus… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 9 hours ago
- Anyone know what bird this is? Unidentified bird on the Maharajah Jungle Trek in Asia at #DisneysAnimalKingdom #wdw… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 10 hours ago
- Elmo is out with a new classic, "Washy Washy". Share with friends with young children. #Defeat_COVID19_Together… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- View 428: Photographing the Montreal Canadiens viewsinfinitum.com/2020/03/30/vie… https://t.co/20X2jPfQ8h : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: clinton square
Would like you to meet some people I photographed this month around Syracuse, New York. The first person you might remember from her walk down an aisle last week. During the Crawfish Festival, this young man was taking on all … Continue reading
For thirty years, the Syracuse St. Patrick’s Day Parade has had to put up with snow, sleet, cold, rain and wind. Never has it had the day it had this year. Blue skies and temperatures in the low 70’s F … Continue reading
A crystal ball is believed by some people to aid in the performance of clairvoyance like witches and wizards. I was introduced to how to use them photographically by Auburn Photography Club member Don. Here are some tips for using a crystal ball … Continue reading
The last time I shared a photo of the historic Syracuse Savings Bank at Clinton Square it was during blue hour. This building is just as impressive during the golden hour. As much as I have shown you Clinton Square in … Continue reading