Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @BvilleRowing: Cruise & Cans for Crew 3/30 to help raise the final $$$ needed to purchase our boat! Test drive a new #Ford from @davidso… : 2 hours ago
- Tonight's NO. 1 Star for the #SyrCrunch is Alex Barré-Boulet! Nice win tonight! https://t.co/AeM6nmIkdz : 3 hours ago
- PHOTO ALBUM: @BingDevils at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 3/16/19. @TheAHL #Syracuse #Binghamton #hockey #sports #photography… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 6 hours ago
- I wonder if @NBCNews has done a Fleecing of America segment on this yet? twitter.com/TimOBrien/stat… : 13 hours ago
- A perfect week for the #SyrCrunch (and a great photo from @sthomasphotos (Aw, shucks!)) via @torchramrod @RawCharge… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 14 hours ago
Monthly Archives: December 2011
I have to admit I was a little apprehensive about this assignment. I am not good at finding interesting subjects for long term photography projects. After spending a day at Taughannock Falls last January, I knew this impressive waterfall was … Continue reading
Back in October I showed you this photo of the HallowWishes fireworks show with perimeter bursts from inside the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World. I used a wide angle lens here so the fireworks do not look as close … Continue reading
Quick post today as I go out to enjoy my last full day at Walt Disney World. I took this photo of Cinderella Castle in the Magic Kingdom from the Ticket and Transportation Center near the Ferryboat dock. The Dream … Continue reading