Quick post today as I go out to enjoy my last full day at Walt Disney World. I took this photo of Cinderella Castle in the Magic Kingdom from the Ticket and Transportation Center near the Ferryboat dock. The Dream lights on the castle make it look like it is made out of ice.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- PHOTO GALLERY: #Cortland @crushball at @SyrSaltCats fr. 7/13/18. @NYCBLbaseball #baseball #sports #photography… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @NYCBL_Spartans at #Cortland @crushball fr. 7/11/18. @NYCBLbaseball #baseball #sports #photography… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Meet the Real "Doc" Hudson from the #Disney Movie, #Cars (@AllEarsNet Picture This!) or when my Disney fandom meet… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- As @BrentAxeMedia is fond of saying, "Yeah, Democracy!" Exclusive: Secret money funds more than 40 percent of outsi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- PHOTO GALLERIES for the @NYCBLbaseball / @ACBLBaseball All-Star Showcase including the game and, yes, finally, the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago