Quick post today as I go out to enjoy my last full day at Walt Disney World. I took this photo of Cinderella Castle in the Magic Kingdom from the Ticket and Transportation Center near the Ferryboat dock. The Dream lights on the castle make it look like it is made out of ice.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Thank you @JTBrown23 you are a better person than those who complained. twitter.com/JTBrown23/stat… : 7 hours ago
- More backdoor deals in @realDonaldTrump administration. Put a guy in charge and he awards his former employer. Nic… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 13 hours ago
- Required viewing for all @TheAHL fans. 😄 twitter.com/CheckersHockey… : 15 hours ago
- U.S. Pairs Up with Japan to Boost #Hydrogen Fuel Cells #hfc #energy #renewable triplepundit.com/2017/10/us-tou… via @triplepundit : 15 hours ago
- Follow up to yesterday's tweet: Freedom of the Press is important. twitter.com/omarvaid/statu… : 1 day ago