Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
October 2019 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- #SyrCrunch Countdown to the 2019-2020 Home Opener in 6 Days. Hubert Labrie (6) became on of the best defenders as t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 hours ago
- Doing the Gorge thing at Watkins Glen State Park on a crisp Autumn morning. @ILoveNYPR https://t.co/NjzTJqqFVs : 6 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch Countdown to the 2019-2020 Home Opener in 7 Days. Mitchell Stephens (67) adds experience, skill and lead… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- #SyrCrunch Countdown to the 2019-2020 Home Opener in 8 Days. Nolan Valleau (8) was one of the veterans to anchor th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Well, I know one person who would love to stay there. @kmthomas06 twitter.com/BroomSneaky/st… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: hot air balloon
Here are my results of Karma’s June Photo Hunt. 1. A colorful bird. The bright orange bill and eye of an Oystercatcher in Forsythe National Wildlife Refuge near Atlantic City, New Jersey. Look, he’s standing on one leg. 2. A … Continue reading
It has been a couple of years since I have seen this sign set to HIGH at the Syracuse Balloonfest. Sure brought a smile to my face! The Syracuse Balloonfest had a perfect start on Friday, June 10, 2011. Light … Continue reading
Many photo editors easily do selective color. I have done it in Apple’s Aperture 3 photo editing and management system. However, I did it the hard way. Turns out it is very easy to do. Lets start with a nice … Continue reading
Someday I am going to enjoy the Characters in Flight attraction at Downtown Disney. For now, I will have to settle with photographing this unique hot air balloon as it floated in a pastel sky minutes before the Sun went … Continue reading