Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Happy @FordMustang Day from my 2017 Ford Mustang #Ecoboost Premium in Grabber Blue with Orange accents. Featuring 5… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 7 hours ago
- RT @MMFlint: A brief history of why it’s ok for police to kill Black Americans (thanks to Tom Morello for posting): https://t.co/V3VZSM5LwL : 15 hours ago
- So, this was what "they" meant by getting back to normal. Noted. #stopgunviolence twitter.com/KateSullivanDC… : 1 day ago
- RT @JustinWorland: The Pandemic Remade Every Corner of Society. Now It's Climate's Turn Recognition is growing that climate change is the… : 2 days ago
- RT @RobAnderson2018: Literally 81 million of us voted for it twitter.com/therecount/sta… : 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: January 2020
As a Star Wars fan from way back when the first movie premiered back in 1977, I could not wait to visit Walt Disney World last year after Galaxy’s Edge, the newest addition to Disney’s Hollywood Studios, opened. The area … Continue reading
I attended a photography session at The Wolf Mountain Nature Center in Smyrna, New York on a beautiful Autumn day in October of 2019. This was my first visit and I was impressed with the non-profit organization whose purpose is … Continue reading
This handsome Gray Wolf (Canis lupus) was photographed at The Wolf Mountain Nature Center in in Smyrna, New York last Fall. I will be sharing a full review of my time with the wolves and other canids at the nature … Continue reading
Last summer, my daughter, who minored in Woman’s Studios in college, wanted to visit the Women’s Rights National Historical Park in Seneca Falls, New York. I enjoyed her enjoying the exhibits and sharing her knowledge of the past and current … Continue reading