Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Climate Denial Spreads on Facebook as Scientists Face Restrictions scientificamerican.com/article/climat… via @sciam : 2 hours ago
- Again, this is very disappointing. The GOP counter proposal will make sure they keep their Gerrymandered districts.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 22 hours ago
- My fellow @OnondagaCounty citizens, the Republicans have once again screwed us over. Their pledge to create this co… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 22 hours ago
- Hi, @bfmay6B, I'm watching, will be voting in the next election, will be talking with my neighbors and I am expecti… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- I bet @realDonaldTrump is jealous. Egypt arrests MDs, silences its critics apnews.com/cf9528ebff1d5d… : 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: February 2020
In Upstate New York, mid-February is the time schools take a mid-winter break. Families will take vacations in warm locations like Florida. For me, I long for the color green, the smell of flowers and the sound of moving water. … Continue reading
The world was a different place back in February of 1980. The Cold War between the United States and what was then called the Soviet Union was in full swing. An event like the XIII Olympic Winter Games could still … Continue reading
For years, Doug on flickr has curated the Monorail Monday theme where he posts a photo of a Walt Disney World Monorail each Monday. Others picked it up and, not a Monday goes by, I do not see a monorail … Continue reading