Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Seems they have a mental block when it comes to the GOP’s prized 2017 tax cuts which added nearly $2 trillion in fe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 9 hours ago
- Another fine mess Trump left us with. twitter.com/DrEricDing/sta… : 1 day ago
- I think you are confused. Almost every nation in the world signed it after negotiating the treaty. It was named aft… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- RT @ketch: Professor @Schwarzenegger’s Facebook class is back in session in the comments on his vaccine video. https://t.co/47rmniAK5M : 1 day ago
- Thank President @JoeBiden for Acting on Climate-- and Ask Him to Do More! #ActOnClimate #TimeToAct addup.sierraclub.org/campaigns/than… : 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: October 2015
I heard there was still good autumn color in the trees around Ithaca, New York. Not that I need one, it gave me an excuse to visit my favorite state park, Taughannock Falls State Park. I have shared many images … Continue reading
You might say I was a little busy last week. It all started on Sunday, October 11, as I took a team of photographers to cover the 2015 edition of the LaFayette Apple Run. Three days later it was time … Continue reading
Back in August, I shared a very long exposure of Upper Pinnacle Falls in Fillmore Glen State Park near Moravia, New York. Today, I share a High Dynamic Range image as Autumn descended on the park. The colors last weekend … Continue reading