Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- I urge all #NewYork #EV owners to fill out the survey linked from this webpage about the National Electric Vehicle… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 hours ago
- Rainbow Connections projected onto #SpaceshipEarth during the Beacons of Light show. Processed using @topazlabs Pho… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Spaceship Earth processed using @topazlabs Photo AI app #WDW #Epcot #flickr flic.kr/p/2nDKuyq : 2 days ago
- Ditto on all counts. twitter.com/dmckendree/sta… : 2 days ago
- RT @takeitev: People are still in denial https://t.co/L25JGiB3hS : 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: April 2014
Niagara SkyWheel is a 175-foot (53.3 m) tall Ferris wheel in the middle of Clifton Hill’s world famous Street of Fun by the Falls in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada. The SkyWheel is a Ronald Bussink Professional Rides designed R60 Giant … Continue reading
After a long, cold winter, Niagara Falls had built up a large ice pack around the falls and on the talus rocks at the bottom. Last summer, I photographed the Bridal Veil Falls as people in yellow raincoats walked on the … Continue reading
The 2013-2014 season for the Syracuse Crunch American Hockey League (AHL) team came to a close last weekend as they defeated the Hamilton Bulldogs in the FirstOntario Centre in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada by the score of 3 to 1. Jonathan Marchessault, … Continue reading