Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Hmmm, @realDonaldTrump said on Facebook about reelection. "This one should be a lot easier as our poll numbers are… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 hours ago
- Yo, @Mitch_M a new one. Muppets Now | Disney+ Trailer youtu.be/AWO6H5fxlwk via @YouTube : 16 hours ago
- Way to go Florida! I am sure @realDonaldTrump is very proud how @GovRonDeSantis is handling the crisis. #Vote2020 twitter.com/COVID19Trackin… : 21 hours ago
- Hey, @JoeBiden, here's another way to get the US into #ZEV. "Shoppers have swarmed virtual showrooms in Germany and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 21 hours ago
- A simple case of Cause and Effect. “The administration’s problematic policies have increased our collective suscept… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 22 hours ago
Monthly Archives: March 2014
Spring arrived last week as the Vernal Equinox occurred. Problem is Nature is far from done with winter weather in upstate New York. I drove in and out of snow flurries on my trip down to Taughannock Falls State Park near … Continue reading
A few years ago, North American professional hockey leagues added a short overtime period if a regular season game was tied after regulation. During this five minute overtime period, the teams would only have four skaters instead of the normal … Continue reading