Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Google: Add hydrogen emojis for promotion of hydrogen economy - Sign the Petition! chng.it/sk9zpdxF via @Change : 2 hours ago
- What does a #hockey #photographer do when there are no hockey games to photograph? He reads about the game, of cour… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 hours ago
- Oh, how I miss going to games and photographing the experience from great fans and amazing players. #SyrCrunch twitter.com/SyracuseCrunch… : 5 hours ago
- View 429: Hockey Reading viewsinfinitum.com/2020/04/06/vie… https://t.co/w23nVulUdO : 7 hours ago
- One of my best captures since photographing for @crushball If you are able, please, donate to the @RedCross twitter.com/crushball/stat… : 16 hours ago
Monthly Archives: March 2014
Spring arrived last week as the Vernal Equinox occurred. Problem is Nature is far from done with winter weather in upstate New York. I drove in and out of snow flurries on my trip down to Taughannock Falls State Park near … Continue reading
A few years ago, North American professional hockey leagues added a short overtime period if a regular season game was tied after regulation. During this five minute overtime period, the teams would only have four skaters instead of the normal … Continue reading