Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Happy @FordMustang Day from my 2017 Ford Mustang #Ecoboost Premium in Grabber Blue with Orange accents. Featuring 5… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 6 hours ago
- RT @MMFlint: A brief history of why it’s ok for police to kill Black Americans (thanks to Tom Morello for posting): https://t.co/V3VZSM5LwL : 14 hours ago
- So, this was what "they" meant by getting back to normal. Noted. #stopgunviolence twitter.com/KateSullivanDC… : 1 day ago
- RT @JustinWorland: The Pandemic Remade Every Corner of Society. Now It's Climate's Turn Recognition is growing that climate change is the… : 2 days ago
- RT @RobAnderson2018: Literally 81 million of us voted for it twitter.com/therecount/sta… : 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: March 2021
On the first day of Spring for 2021, I visited the Erie Canal Park near Camillus, New York for the first time. While the sky was blue and the air unseasonably warm, Nature had yet to start blooming and the … Continue reading
The first day of Spring brought sunny skies and warm temperatures. As I was picking up my lawn after a long winter, I noticed the group of Snow Drop flowers in the bright light. These flowers have probably been blooming … Continue reading
This season I am trying to get close up photos of the players on the ice for the Syracuse Crunch to use if a player needs to be featured on their website or social media outlets. I use photography holes … Continue reading