Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Calling all CNY hockey coaches! #Free coaching clinic. Click the link for all the details. @Bville_Hockey @CNSHocke… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 6 hours ago
- It's Superhero time as the #SyrCrunch look to POW BAM and SLAM their way past the @UticaComets tomorrow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- A blunt view of the travesty of ignoring the threat of #globalwarming RT @cleantechnica: Trump Assembles A Confeder… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- Yeah, about all those promises to lower prescription drugs... Donald Trump’s phony war on high prescription drug pr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 days ago
- Morning reading for #SyrCrunch fans: And the rookies shall lead them. Two goals from the younglings spark the Crunc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 days ago
Monthly Archives: January 2019
The Syracuse Crunch have passed the half way mark in their 2018-2019 American Hockey League (AHL) Season. Here are a few of my favorite photos to this point in the season. Below each photo I will discuss and/or comment on … Continue reading
Before flying out to Seattle last summer, my wife and I spent a day in Boston, Massachusetts. Thanks to a good friend who lives in the Boston area, we got to see a lot of the city’s historical and famous … Continue reading
After a 17 mile (29 km) ascent up the Hurricane Ridge Road, you come about a tight right hand curve and arrive at Hurricane Ridge in Olympic National Park. Until the curve, the splendor and majesty of the Olympic Mountains … Continue reading