Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Sadly, the politicians in most of these States did not support the bill which will now benefit their electorate. Wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 14 hours ago
- One of my best action photos from the #CortlandCrush @crushball @NYCBLbaseball season. Out at Home #sports… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 14 hours ago
- Georgia...you are really not going to vote this guy in, are you? #Sad if so. twitter.com/TrumpsTaxes/st… : 1 day ago
- Another @topazlabs Photo AI app success! This time with a tough night sports photo with lots of noise and some blur… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- I urge all #NewYork #EV owners to fill out the survey linked from this webpage about the National Electric Vehicle… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: September 2014
A year ago I posted a blog from the McDonald’s in Moab, Utah of the Three National Parks I had visited in the last week. This past week, I have been reviewing and editing photos from the trip and wanted to … Continue reading
I love Ford Mustangs. Have driven them for years with a couple of breaks for other cars. I always came back to a Mustang. On Saturday, I attended the Northeast Mustang Meet at the Broome County Fairgrounds in Whitney Point, … Continue reading
I procured a couple of PocketWizards over the summer and took them for a test drive (so to speak) at ESTA Safety Park Dragstrip near Cicero, New York. PocketWizards are receiver/transceiver units which can remotely trigger a camera’s shutter from a … Continue reading