Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey at @LCSDAthletics @LiverpoolPuck fr. 12/10/19. @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 11 hours ago
- Something to ponder. twitter.com/ABC/status/120… : 19 hours ago
- RT @JimSarosy: 'Stanley Steemer' cleaning teddy bears thrown on ice at Syracuse Crunch game for kids cnycentral.com/news/local/loc… : 22 hours ago
- Millennium Falcon in Port. "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've added some spec… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 23 hours ago
- Ross Colton @roscoldash finds identity with #SyrCrunch: ’He’s becoming a pro’ via @syrhockey syracuse.com/sports/2019/12… https://t.co/eiBaALv4vX : 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: October 2012
While I was out looking for autumn colors, I came upon lots of Halloween decorations of my neighbors. Since today is Halloween, I thought I would share some of them with you. The funny epitaphs on these graveyard tombstones reminded … Continue reading
Autumn was muted this year. The long, hot and dry summer really stressed the trees and the fall foliage showed it. Many trees which normally turn bright red this time of year went going directly to yellow or brown. There was … Continue reading
Up until this year, I really did not see a need for a different photo editor beyond Apple’s Aperture 3.x. I envied from a far the Adobe Photoshop community and their endless supply of support. The price of joining the Photoshop world … Continue reading
Runs Out of Rain A new song by one of my favorite Country artists. Hope you enjoy it.