Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- PHOTO GALLERY: @WGAthletics at @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey fr. 1/31/23 in @NYSPHSAA #section3hockey #newyork… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 14 hours ago
- The @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey battled for 3 @NYSPHSAA #section3hockey periods against @WGAthletics for a 5-4 hard… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- After 2, @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey held back the @WGAthletics, 5-3, in @NYSPHSAA #section3hockey https://t.co/7qPjLtc6Rf : 2 days ago
- After the 2st, @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey have a 2-1 lead over the @WGAthletics in @NYSPHSAA #section3hockey. : 2 days ago
- Photo highlights from @TheAHL game between @UticaComets and @SyracuseCrunch in the Upstate Medical University Arena… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
Daily Archives: October 1, 2012
Canopy roads have large moss-draped live oaks, sweet gums, hickory trees and pines casting protective shade over roads around Tallahassee, Florida, with limbs that meet in a canopy to provide cooling shade for the roads and very scenic drives for travelers. There … Continue reading