Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Sharing with @Mitch_M twitter.com/JeffBezos/stat… : 2 hours ago
- Thanks, @Mitch_M This is much more interesting to watch than video of Men killing wolves. twitter.com/Mitch_M/status… : 3 hours ago
- Photo highlights from @theAHL game between @BellevilleSens and @SyracuseCrunch in the Upstate Medical University Ar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- In ten years, when people ask "Why didn't we stop them?" Here's the answer. Why people want to give the GOP power b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- The goal, the celly, the celebration. #SyrCrunch Alex Barre-Boulet (12) scores the game winner over the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Daily Archives: October 1, 2012
Canopy roads have large moss-draped live oaks, sweet gums, hickory trees and pines casting protective shade over roads around Tallahassee, Florida, with limbs that meet in a canopy to provide cooling shade for the roads and very scenic drives for travelers. There … Continue reading