While upstate New York have had some warm Spring days over the last couple of weeks, last weekend was the first since the Fall of 2014 when both days were warm and dry. Many people took advantage of the weather to visit Onondaga Lake Park near Liverpool, New York to enjoy being outside without heavy winter coats.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- 2015 #SyrCrunch Playoff Poster features photos by @epayne73 and myself. P/U yours at Crunch offices or @destinyusa http://t.co/2TljctO7H2 : 17 hours ago
- That @tjohnny09...not bad for not being drafted, eh? #GoodattheHockey http://t.co/6J6XJTz9YA : 1 day ago
- Going with @TheAHL and @CalderCup MVPs from 2012-2013. @Buccigross #bucciovertimechallenge Johnson/Tatar : 1 day ago
- Welcome back, Megan! twitter.com/JimSarosy/stat… : 1 day ago
- Missed these yesterday. I'll grab a bunch when I get back from WBS. twitter.com/JimSarosy/stat… : 1 day ago