Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Listen, learn, discuss...keep it going and do not let it fizzle out. Also, #Vote2020. twitter.com/Mitch_M/status… : 3 hours ago
- Yo, @Mitch_M Noids Mask! twitter.com/Tim_Stevens/st… : 11 hours ago
- No reason to hide it. America is being destroyed from within. Hope all you Trump supporters like living under a pu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 16 hours ago
- The Stereotype-in-Chief is at it again. This time he went back to the 1950's to prove his point with a nice dose of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- RT @RonWyden: Any Trump official involved with this cover-up should be fired immediately. twitter.com/c_m_dangelo/st… : 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Blogmate Karma put up her April Photo Scavenger Hunt list which I copied to my trusty iPhone Notes app. There is still time to join in as the deadline is this Sunday, April 24, 2011. This list was shorter but … Continue reading
Last month I showed you how I tracked and photographed the Super Moon. I was not very happy with the attempt. One of the reasons why I wanted to take the Night Photography eClass. This week’s assignment was to photograph … Continue reading
Here are some facts about this Blue Hour phenomenon: It is not an hour long but more like 15 to 25 minutes. Happens twice a day. Once before sunrise and after sunset. Best seen 90 degrees from the Sun’s location. … Continue reading