Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- The @BellevilleSens return after a long absence to take on the #SyrCrunch at @TheOncenter War Memorial on Friday.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 hours ago
- How Weird Was 2018? An Illustrated Gallery From Sierra's ICYMI #climatechange #pollution #banplastics… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 6 hours ago
- Three unanswered goals by @RFASports in 3rd period seals the win over @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey, 4-1, in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 18 hours ago
- After 2 periods, @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey and @RFASports are tied at 1-1 in @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey https://t.co/0ASpMjaEMJ : 18 hours ago
- After the 1st Period, @RFASports have a 1-0 lead over the visiting @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 19 hours ago
Tag Archives: vr
The Hoh Rain Forest is found along a 30 mile (48km) river valley in Olympic National Park in the State of Washington. With the Olympic Mountains so close to the east of the valley coupled with cool, damp air from … Continue reading
At least once a year I go in very early to the New York State Fair. While the Fair officially opens at 10:00 AM, people can start entering the fairgrounds by 7 AM. It is quiet as trucks unload to … Continue reading
Olympic National Park in the State of Washington is one of the most unique U.S. National Parks with its mountains, rain forests and sea coast ecosystems all found inside its borders. Last week, I showed you the Olympic Mountains. This week … Continue reading
Finally, after a few long breaks over the last few years, I have reached my 400th View on this blog which I started ten years ago. Like my 300th View, I find myself in a U.S. National Park. This time … Continue reading