Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
August 2019 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Tampa Bay Lightning 2019 Top 25 Under 25 #9: If Boris Katchouk finds his offense, look out AHL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 17 hours ago
- Wow, the @POTUS and @VP were dissed this week by first Denmark and then Iceland. I could not imagine that happening… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 17 hours ago
- Tampa Bay Lightning 2019 Top 25 Under 25 #10: Alex Barré-Boulet proves he’s the real deal rawcharge.com/2019/8/22/2082… v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Got another tongue wagger for ya, @scottaudette Tampa Bay Lightning 2019 Top 25 Under 25, #12: All eyes are on Cart… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- As #NationalPhotographyDay comes to a close here in the Eastern Time Zone of the US. I go old school with a B&W con… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: boat
When visiting the Lake Ontario shore you will see many recreational uses as people take to the water. Recreational boating activities amounted to $16 billion spent in all of the Great Lakes in a 2003 study supporting thousands of jobs … Continue reading
For the 21st year, the popular Lights on the Lake holiday display is being presented at Onondaga Lake Park near the village of Liverpool, New York. Normally this is a drive thru by automobile from Thanksgiving evening to early January. … Continue reading
When looking through blogs and flickr photostreams, one can tell who are learning and who are the more experienced photographers. How? If you go through many posts or pages of photos and they are all in a Landscape orientation like … Continue reading
Last year I did not have good luck at the Syracuse Hydrofest as it was raining off and on and the race was called after a bad crash. Fast forward to last weekend and I spent two days photographing the … Continue reading