Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Polynesian Village Monorail Station #flickr flic.kr/p/2jiMMrp : 5 hours ago
- .@dana_balter does not accept money from industry or corporate PACs. She will work for the people of #NY24, not the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 hours ago
- She gets better and better with each one. Of course, his material is gold. twitter.com/sarahcpr/statu… : 10 hours ago
- Join me in telling Congress to ban wildlife trade to protect public health and #StopExtinction. Sign the petition. mobilize.biologicaldiversity.org/sign/tell-cong… : 15 hours ago
- Thank you, @senatemajldr, for putting America first. #sarcasm #vote2020 #FlipTheSenate twitter.com/SenSchumer/sta… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: cast member
Sister Suffragette, originally uploaded by Scott Thomas Photography. This lovely suffragette told me she would be the first Lady Mayor of Main Street USA as soon as women won the right to vote. She is one of several period cast … Continue reading
The Chef’s Table in Remy’s, originally uploaded by Scott Thomas Photography. Here’s a new feature for Views Infinitum which will add a new Thursday post to my schedule. flickr makes it very easy to produce a blog post from my … Continue reading
It has been awhile since I have mentioned one of my favorite subjects, fill flash. I touched on fill flash when I discussed Outdoor Portraiture and shared a photo of Captain Jack Sparrow. Even with the advancements of my Nikon … Continue reading