Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Valuable crab populations are in a ‘very scary’ decline in warming Bering Sea #globalwarming #climatechange… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 hour ago
- Listen to Wally...Get Your Shot! Then come and see the @SyracuseCrunch in action this season "in the Ol'Barn".… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- I lot of people come up to me and say that spent EV batteries are going to fill up landfills. Nope, as @Ford and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- A government program known as Wildlife Services refuses to stop using cyanide bombs. Small metal cylinders called M… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @ESMSpartans at Fulton Red Raiders fr. 9/17/21 in @NYSPHSAA #section3football #fulton #esm #newyork… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
Daily Archives: January 25, 2010
Taking advantage of a warm and sunny January day, I visited Webster Pond just south of Syracuse, New York, to photograph the waterfowl who call it home. I wanted to try and capture the faces and grace of the ducks … Continue reading →