Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- GAME GALLERY: @DodgersNYCBL at @crushball fr. 6/19/21. Players, families and friends of the Crush, check out the li… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 14 hours ago
- Absolute Detail and Wash near Baldwinsville, New York gave my @fordmustang #MachE the Silver Ceramic Pro treatment… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 19 hours ago
- GAME GALLERY: @Smittiebaseball at @crushball fr. 6/18/21. Players, families and friends of the Crush, check out the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- GAME GALLERY: @crushball at @SyrSaltCats at fr. 6/14/21. Players, families and friends of the Crush, check out th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- 2. Sizzling heat ratchets up in the West axios.com/newsletters/ax… #axiosgenerate : 3 days ago
Daily Archives: January 25, 2010
Taking advantage of a warm and sunny January day, I visited Webster Pond just south of Syracuse, New York, to photograph the waterfowl who call it home. I wanted to try and capture the faces and grace of the ducks … Continue reading →