My sister lost her battle with brain cancer yesterday. Let us hope in the future a cure for these diseases can be found so families do not have to watch loved ones go through the pain and suffering they cause to those afflicted.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @QasimRashid: GOP: We demand election security! Dems: Agreed! Let's pass John Lewis Voting Rights Act GOP: No Dems: These 3 election… : 12 hours ago
- Hey, Texas and Mississippi, you might just want to reconsider your Governor's eliminations of COVID restrictions. B… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 21 hours ago
- Getting real @FordMustang #MachE! https://t.co/YN3xtnd2AQ : 23 hours ago
- RT @RepMarieNewman: The GOP is actively working to suppress your right to vote. It's time to protect our democracy and pass #HR1@so that w… : 1 day ago
- Sadly, this it the kind of guy the GOP would run for President and a lot of people would vote for him. #Sad twitter.com/AmoneyResists/… : 1 day ago