My sister lost her battle with brain cancer yesterday. Let us hope in the future a cure for these diseases can be found so families do not have to watch loved ones go through the pain and suffering they cause to those afflicted.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @NRDC_AF: Thank you, @SenMarkey for standing up for #CleanCars, #CleanAir and a safe climate twitter.com/SenMarkey/stat… : 5 hours ago
- From the Nothing Makes Sense Anymore File - EPA: Lax pollution enforcement can stress hospitals during virus… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 10 hours ago
- Anyone know what bird this is? Unidentified bird on the Maharajah Jungle Trek in Asia at #DisneysAnimalKingdom #wdw… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 11 hours ago
- Elmo is out with a new classic, "Washy Washy". Share with friends with young children. #Defeat_COVID19_Together… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- View 428: Photographing the Montreal Canadiens viewsinfinitum.com/2020/03/30/vie… https://t.co/20X2jPfQ8h : 1 day ago