The color of October has gone to be replaced by the stark beauty of November trees prepared for the long winter months ahead. I took a sunrise of Onondaga Lake in the Spring when the light was much different.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Georgia...you are really not going to vote this guy in, are you? #Sad if so. twitter.com/TrumpsTaxes/st… : 7 hours ago
- Another @topazlabs Photo AI app success! This time with a tough night sports photo with lots of noise and some blur… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- I urge all #NewYork #EV owners to fill out the survey linked from this webpage about the National Electric Vehicle… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Rainbow Connections projected onto #SpaceshipEarth during the Beacons of Light show. Processed using @topazlabs Pho… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- Spaceship Earth processed using @topazlabs Photo AI app #WDW #Epcot #flickr flic.kr/p/2nDKuyq : 4 days ago