The color of October has gone to be replaced by the stark beauty of November trees prepared for the long winter months ahead. I took a sunrise of Onondaga Lake in the Spring when the light was much different.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- View 381: New York State Fair 2016 viewsinfinitum.com/2016/08/29/vie… https://t.co/rVc2A5lYnK : 34 minutes ago
- Preparing scallops at Charlie's Famous Steak Pit @NYSFair #food #syracuse #newyork https://t.co/JRwa9fftfJ : 1 day ago
- People checking out the sand sculpture at the @NYSFair in Center of Progress building. #syracuse #newyork https://t.co/fZkQ0lt5bl : 1 day ago
- Spinning up maple flavored cotton candy at the @NYSFair in the Horticulture building. https://t.co/PqSOd9hiIK : 1 day ago
- Really...this was very annoying @NYSFair I kept missing stuff. twitter.com/sthomasphotos/… : 3 days ago