The color of October has gone to be replaced by the stark beauty of November trees prepared for the long winter months ahead. I took a sunrise of Onondaga Lake in the Spring when the light was much different.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Hey @mattmaran this true? twitter.com/SVT_Cobras/sta… : 47 minutes ago
- RT @KellyLux: Every once in a while I have to pause & take in the words of the 1st Amendment, prominently displayed on the building I work… : 1 hour ago
- .@TBLightning sends 11 more players to #SyrCrunch #Syracuse #ahl #hockey s.syracuse.com/s0B49Dc via @syrhockey https://t.co/0yuBWAoBUU : 9 hours ago
- It's Monday and I feel like these big guys from #DisneysAnimalKingdom Safari ride. Rhino Crash #wdw #flickr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 12 hours ago
- Yeah, baby! Finally, an OT win for Rogers. twitter.com/packers/status… : 13 hours ago