The color of October has gone to be replaced by the stark beauty of November trees prepared for the long winter months ahead. I took a sunrise of Onondaga Lake in the Spring when the light was much different.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Congratulations to the @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey Seniors of the Class of 2023 #seniornight 👍 Will post a gallery… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey at @CNSAthletics fr. 1/18/23 in @NYSPHSAA #section3hockey #newyork… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 days ago
- Foggy #sunset on Ruby Beach in @OlympicNP from August, 2018. @NatlParkService #summer #seastacks #beach #flickr flic.kr/p/2ocpRf8 : 5 days ago
- When fire smoke replaces the clear sky beaches I expected at @OlympicNP Pacific shore awhile back, you make the bes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 week ago
- Photo highlights from @TheAHL game between @UticaComets and @SyracuseCrunch in the Upstate Medical University Arena… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 week ago