Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
December 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Lots of @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey celebrations as they defeated the @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey 7-2. @NYSPHSAA… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 23 hours ago
- The @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey lead the @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey 5-1 after the 2nd period in @NYSPHSAA… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- The @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey lead the @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey 2-1 after the 1st period in @NYSPHSAA… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- RT @RawCharge: Crunch Wrap: Glad to have November in the books rawcharge.com/2021/11/30/228… : 1 day ago
- On #SyrCrunch Hockey Fights Cancer night I remember my sisters. Linda who lost her life to brain cancer, Leah who w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: taughannock falls
Last month I shared a photograph of Taughannock Falls from January, 2013. This past weekend, I traveled down to Taughannock Falls State Park to see how the waterfall was looking after a record number of days of below normal and … Continue reading
I was asked recently to share My Special Place and explain why. This is what I said: Off all the special places I love to spend time at and photograph, Taughannock Falls State Park near Ithaca, New York has become … Continue reading
2014 proved to be a challenging year for my photo blog. Due to circumstances, I was not able to get out and shoot as much as I have in the past. I still managed to capture some good images and … Continue reading
I hiked out to Taughannock Falls in the middle of the day with the idea of getting a long exposure photo of the falls. Sounds crazy but I did have a plan. Upon arriving, I set up the Nikon D700 … Continue reading