Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Finally had time to wash and rinse my Infinite Blue @FordMustang #MachE Premium since getting it back from the body… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 hour ago
- RT @endangered: A longtime leading member of the House Progressive Caucus, DeFazio cited his “grave concerns” about the wolf and declared “… : 22 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey 2022 Senior Night from Friday, January 21, 2022. @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 23 hours ago
- "Unless you are a pregnant woman, it should be your body, your choice." Nice exception this obviously sick person m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 23 hours ago
- RT @boogatc: for those keeping score at home.... twitter.com/PalmerReport/s… : 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: June 2020
With upstate New York going to Phase III in re-opening, the Rt. 31 Cars & Coffee was given the go ahead to start the 2020 season. People had been waiting for weeks to come out and show their cars. The … Continue reading
With everyone locked down this Spring, wildlife adjusted very quickly and became more visible around neighborhoods. Or….people took the time to look out their windows as they had nowhere to go. Either way, I was one who took more time … Continue reading
This past weekend, I took a road trip to Niagara Falls, New York to visit Niagara Falls State Park. As many times as I have visited Niagara Falls, it was alway the Canadian city. This was my first time to … Continue reading
Normally, I share photos here every week. These are not normal times. A close friend of mine, Mitch, recently shared valid ways to help minorities in this time of strife. I ask you watch them, share them, discuss them with … Continue reading