Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @markarayner: To be fair, I was right to be suspicious of the 8-track tape's longevity. buff.ly/2HLaSSo https://t.co/Z4pVa1pYgU : 23 hours ago
- RT @deAdder: Cartoon repost. And edited. #CovidVaccine #COVID #covid19 https://t.co/Fpcm8W4xKm : 23 hours ago
- RT @syracusedotcom: NY’s coronavirus hospitalizations tripled in November. It’s the ‘most important’ challenge, Cuomo says https://t.co/75r… : 1 day ago
- Sadly, I believe this is more true, than false. twitter.com/jasonhickel/st… : 1 day ago
- #Science is f***ing amazing. Coronavirus mRNA vaccines won't just end the pandemic. They could change vaccines fore… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 days ago
Monthly Archives: August 2016
The 2016 New York State Fair looks a lot different after under going $50 million dollars of upgrades, demolition of the Grandstand and removal of the 1 Mile dirt race track. This opened up new areas for more vendors and an … Continue reading
Every three years, a few miles east of Camillus, New York, The Inn Between restaurant hosts a Sunflower Maze inside acres and acres of sunflowers planted around the business. Besides harvesting the crop, the sunflowers provide nectar for the Inn … Continue reading