According to the calender, we are about a month before the Spring Equinox and the celestrial end to winter. That may or may not be true where you live. This is a good time to remind those who wish to take part in the Four Seasons 2011 Assignment to get out there and photograph your Winter shot. Spring will be here before you know it! Anytime you need to review the assignment, I added a link under Assignments in the right sidebar.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- This idea is looking for a North American investor. twitter.com/KateFantom/sta… : 1 hour ago
- This is why people are angry from all sides. twitter.com/DanPriceSeattl… : 1 hour ago
- With the transportation sector being one of the largest contributors to anthropogenic U.S. greenhouse gas (GHG) emi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- This is why we have an Environmental Protection Agency #EPA in the United States and why we should watch the mining… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- It's my go-to composition rule and then I tweak (if needed) from there. twitter.com/eleuthardt/sta… : 1 day ago