I’ve talked about it enough around here so you’ll be relieved to know I took possession of a slightly used Nikon D700 digital SLR camera yesterday. I’ll be giving it a proper shake down later today. Look for the results next week. I purchased the Nikon MB-D10 battery grip last month with the Pioneer Woman B&H Gift Card I won way back in Febraury of 2009 along with a few other goodies.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- I would love to drive a @FordMustang #MachE on those high banks. twitter.com/FordPerformanc… : 8 hours ago
- Tagging @MachE_VLOG (just in case you didn't know). :-) twitter.com/DriveElectricC… : 13 hours ago
- Every little bit helps. Lets find the funds to replace the generator with a batter backup system, please.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- We can do it, people! twitter.com/SecretaryPete/… : 2 days ago
- RT @Lozito44: @FullyFocusedMed @SyracuseCrunch @RussianRocket13 Look at that replay! Great shots! : 3 days ago