Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
Best of Views Infinitum
- Upstate New York Upstate NY Stock Photos 0
- Views Infinitum Gallery Click Here to View and Purchase Photo Prints and Gift Items of the Best of Views Infinitum. 0
- Picture This! Disney Photoblog Learn photography from a Disney fans point of view 0
- The Magic in Pixels Disney Themepark Photography 0
- Alaska Photography Photographing Alaska one plane ride at a time 0
- Breezes at Dawn The breezes at dawn have secrets to tell you… 0
- Carsten's Photoblog Just another………blog! 0
- Cindy Dyer’s Blog 0
- I’m Just Sharing Mitch’s Blog for Bloggers 0
- Isathreadsoflife’s Blog Isa shares her thoughts and photos from Switzerland. 0
- Julie Journeys Off the Beaten Path Eats and Activities in the Capital Region and Beyond! 0
- Lake Superior Spirit Blogging from the Upper Peninsula North Woods… 0
- Montana Outdoors A weblog dedicated to the world outside the cities. 0
- My 2008 blog Beautiful Photos from Denmark 0
- Nye Noona The Thought That Makes You Itch… 0
- Picture Day An exploration of what I see 0
- Yesbut’s Weblog Read the About Page to find out 0
- Brenda Tharp 0
- Darwin Wiggett Life and Learning Through the Lens 0
- David duChemin Gear is Good, Vision is Better 0
- Joe McNally 0
- Ken Rockwell 0
- Kent Weakley 0
- Moose Peterson 0
- Scott Thomas Website for Scott Thomas Photography 0
- Thom Hogan Supporting Nikon on the Internet since 1994 0
- Digital Photography School Photography Tips, Reviews and More! 0
- Light Stalking Photography Blog and Community 0
- Nikon Rumors where there’s smoke there’s fire 0
- PhotoApps.Expert Resource for tips, training and more for Photo Apps 0
- PhotoCritic.org A writing and photography blog 0
- Photofocus It’s All About Photography 0
- Scott Kelby’s Blog Photoshop Insider 0
Follow Me on TweeterTweets by sthomasphotos
View 90: Pouting
This entry was posted in People, Weekly View and tagged brick, frown, girl, Photography, pouting, wall. Bookmark the permalink.
Big smile 🙂 what a nice photo, Scott, and beside the cute girl, the lines and colors are just great together.
Thank you, Birgitte! I’m not around brick structures much and I liked how it complemented her outfit and the leading lines of the brickwork.
Love her outfit. She is cute as can be. I posted my little girl today, as well.
I saw that BM. Your little girl has beautiful eyes.
Really like this shot,a pout is better than a smile, it says more in the photo.
Then you have colour co-ordnation too, an extra bonus.
It does express her mood, doesn’t it? 🙂
She’s probably thinking that someone bears watching.
Like who? 😉
That’s such a cute shot! It reminds me of my favorite photo of my little girl which I took when she was one year old and had gotten a little tired of being photographed.
Oh, I know that look well from my two daughters. Though they pose on command now. Well trained they are. 🙂
Very colorful photo and you did a great job capturing her expression.
Hey! I just had to say this seriously looks like she is a little model…she’s toooooo cute!