And Epcot, Animal Kingdom and the Disney Hollywood Studios. Yes, folks, I told you I was a fan(atic) of Walt Disney World. Be prepared for more photos like the one below over the next few days/week. Hoping for better Internet connectivity this time so I can post while I am there. See ya in March!
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Congratulations to the @SyrCougars Class of 2023 on Senior Night. Will have full gallery soon. #highschool #fun… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 12 hours ago
- The @SyrCougars and @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey are all tied up at 2 after 2 periods of @NYSPHSAA #section3hockey https://t.co/w5KwXy4qr3 : 15 hours ago
- The @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey is leading the @SyrCougars, 2-1, after 1 period of @NYSPHSAA #section3hockey. https://t.co/1Z24ekyKiX : 16 hours ago
- Photo highlights from @TheAHL game between @CheckersHockey and @SyracuseCrunch in the Upstate Medical University Ar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @WGAthletics at @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey fr. 1/31/23 in @NYSPHSAA #section3hockey #newyork… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 days ago