The color of October has gone to be replaced by the stark beauty of November trees prepared for the long winter months ahead. I took a sunrise of Onondaga Lake in the Spring when the light was much different.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Sugar Maple leaves transitioning into autumn colors near Buttermilk Falls on Raquette River in the Adirondacks.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 14 hours ago
- Oh, yea!!!! Had a league on my street for years playing this! Each player had their own NHL team, too. twitter.com/Super70sSports… : 6 days ago
- RT @LCVoters: .@FDConole knows that climate change is the biggest threat to social justice, economic stability, national, and public health… : 1 week ago
- My Grandchildren enjoying a run on the beach at Indian Shores, #Florida last weekend. This location along with most… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 week ago
- Tonight’s after #Sunset colors on the Gulf of Mexico from Indian Shores a little north of Tampa, #Florida. #dusk… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 week ago