Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- PHOTO GALLERY: 2019 @Ford Cruise In and Swap Meet hosted by the Syracuse Shelby #Mustang Club fr. 6/9/18.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- China is already beating the US in renewable tech like #solar panels, we going to let them beat us again with… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Hey, I thought #Japan was all in on the #Hydrogen economy of the future? Tell Japan to stop funding coal power actions.sumofus.org/a/no-new-coal-… : 2 days ago
- Congratulations to former #SyrCrunch Goalie Coach @coachxander on winning @StanleyCup with the @StLouisBlues. Big r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Who says the #climatecrisis does not cost you and me money? House Panel Looks at Economic Toll of Climate Change courthousenews.com/house-panel-lo… : 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: March 2008
After reading how to photograph flowers in Scott Kelby’s The Digital Photography Book (pages 30, 31), I decided to try my hand with some tulips which my daughter had delivered earlier this week. Around here, it’s going to be another … Continue reading
Meet my Sister-In-Law’s dog, Max. Max is a Cockapoo and a cute little guy. He wasn’t sure about the lens I was pointing at him as he sat in his owner’s lap. The flash reflected off the sweater she was wearing and gave … Continue reading
The Rochester Americans goalie Tyler Plante makes a save during a Syracuse Crunch game on Friday, March 14. Plante was a busy guy as Syracuse dominated the game after a slow start and won the game 3-0. Even though the … Continue reading
March is a transition month in upstate New York. One day holds the promise of Spring with warm breezes and sunshine while the next brings cold, blusterly winds and inches of Lake Effect snow like yesterday. The sun still managed … Continue reading