Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @NRDC: The Trump administration is shamefully taking advantage of the public’s distraction to push through their anti-environment agenda… : 2 hours ago
- RT @NRDC: Now more than ever, we need a government that will strengthen clean car standards—not weaken them. 🚗 on.nrdc.org/2TwCfSW : 23 hours ago
- RT @350: "We may be able to cancel concerts, conferences and classes; but we can't as easily cancel the climate crisis." This moving piece… : 1 day ago
- RT @john_sipher: I’m fighting things I made up so you won’t focus on my corruption. twitter.com/atrupar/status… : 1 day ago
- Want this to be the soundtrack as I cruise the highways today. #KnightRider #forever twitter.com/samaracello/st… : 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: March 2008
After reading how to photograph flowers in Scott Kelby’s The Digital Photography Book (pages 30, 31), I decided to try my hand with some tulips which my daughter had delivered earlier this week. Around here, it’s going to be another … Continue reading
Meet my Sister-In-Law’s dog, Max. Max is a Cockapoo and a cute little guy. He wasn’t sure about the lens I was pointing at him as he sat in his owner’s lap. The flash reflected off the sweater she was wearing and gave … Continue reading
The Rochester Americans goalie Tyler Plante makes a save during a Syracuse Crunch game on Friday, March 14. Plante was a busy guy as Syracuse dominated the game after a slow start and won the game 3-0. Even though the … Continue reading
March is a transition month in upstate New York. One day holds the promise of Spring with warm breezes and sunshine while the next brings cold, blusterly winds and inches of Lake Effect snow like yesterday. The sun still managed … Continue reading