Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- PHOTO GALLERY: @ESMSpartans at Fulton Red Raiders fr. 9/17/21 in @NYSPHSAA #section3football #fulton #esm #newyork… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 hours ago
- Alabama saw more deaths in 2020 than any year in history. Also, it had about 7,000 MORE deaths than births.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 12 hours ago
- All set up at Rt. 31 Cars 'n Coffee at the Wegmans this morning along with Teslas and other Electric Vehicles. Stop… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Cool! 2/3rd’s of the photos on the front page of my hometown newspaper are mine this between #football and the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- More on #ElectricVehicles and the National Drive Electric Week #NDEW2021 event I am volunteering at this weekend. I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: March 2008
After reading how to photograph flowers in Scott Kelby’s The Digital Photography Book (pages 30, 31), I decided to try my hand with some tulips which my daughter had delivered earlier this week. Around here, it’s going to be another … Continue reading
Meet my Sister-In-Law’s dog, Max. Max is a Cockapoo and a cute little guy. He wasn’t sure about the lens I was pointing at him as he sat in his owner’s lap. The flash reflected off the sweater she was wearing and gave … Continue reading
The Rochester Americans goalie Tyler Plante makes a save during a Syracuse Crunch game on Friday, March 14. Plante was a busy guy as Syracuse dominated the game after a slow start and won the game 3-0. Even though the … Continue reading
March is a transition month in upstate New York. One day holds the promise of Spring with warm breezes and sunshine while the next brings cold, blusterly winds and inches of Lake Effect snow like yesterday. The sun still managed … Continue reading