Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @KHayhoe: Hi, I’m a climate scientist. You may know me from my greatest hits including, “No, it’s not a natural cycle,” “Yes, I know it’… : 11 hours ago
- Doc on @NHLonNBCSports giving Slater Koekkoek a lot of attention. Didn't know Slater's surname was Dutch. : 13 hours ago
- No #SyrCrunch game tonight..no worries as here is the Photo Album from last night's @BellevilleSens at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- My wife is wearing her "Oh My Gourde" shirt tonight and @YanniGourde scores and breaks his drought. @marieandreeraby #TampaCuse : 1 day ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey at @RFASports fr. 1/15/19. @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: February 2008
Gray Wolf (Canis lupus) howling at the Rosamond Gifford Zoo in Syracuse, New York, on Sunday, February 24. This was the first time I had heard a wolf howl in person. It was a beautiful, soulful sound which touched my … Continue reading
Paul Harris of Syracuse University’s Orange Men’s basketball team during pre-game warmups before taking on Georgetown on Saturday, Februray 16, at the Carrier Dome. SU won over the 8th ranked Hoyas 77-70. I think Paul Harris might consider modeling after … Continue reading
A Black-capped Chickadee (Poecile atricapillus) in the Northern Red Cedar tree next to my house. While not a great shot, it was the best from my first outing with the Nikon 80-400 VR Zoom lens. Did this hand-held, too. As … Continue reading
Nicole Michael of Syracuse University’s Orange Women’s basketball team sizes up her Marquette opponent during a game at the Carrier Dome on Sunday, February 10. SU won 70-67.