March is a transition month in upstate New York. One day holds the promise of Spring with warm breezes and sunshine while the next brings cold, blusterly winds and inches of Lake Effect snow like yesterday. The sun still managed to poke through in the late afternoon to stream through the woods behind my house. I emphasized the blue light of the snow with my camera’s white balance. I get shivers looking at it.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- #SyrCrunch @RussianRocket13 is @LukasFavale guest on the #ShootoutShow on @ESPNSyracuse at @TheOncenter War Memoria… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- #SyrCrunch @BradyBrassart is @LukasFavale guest on the #ShootoutShow on @ESPNSyracuse at @TheOncenter War Memorial.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- To hell with vital habitat for a bird, we must drill until all oil and gas is taken from the Earth and put it in th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- It's clear @realDonaldTrump illegally shrunk Bears Ears; the Department of Justice doesn't want to hear our legal o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Time to toss the Teddy Bears at #SyrCrunch game and with the help of @stanleysteemer all the toys will be cleaned a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago