March is a transition month in upstate New York. One day holds the promise of Spring with warm breezes and sunshine while the next brings cold, blusterly winds and inches of Lake Effect snow like yesterday. The sun still managed to poke through in the late afternoon to stream through the woods behind my house. I emphasized the blue light of the snow with my camera’s white balance. I get shivers looking at it.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Number 22 Matthew Peca in the Countdown to #SyrCrunch 25th Home Opener at @TheOncenter War Memorial on Saturday, Oc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 14 hours ago
- Number 23 Eric Condra in the Countdown to #SyrCrunch 25th Home Opener at @TheOncenter War Memorial on Saturday, Oct… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Number 24 Matt Spencer in the Countdown to #SyrCrunch 25th Home Opener at @TheOncenter War Memorial on Saturday, Oc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- The world's first #hydrogen trains are now in service #Germany #energy #transportation engadget.com/2018/09/18/fir… via @engadget : 2 days ago
- Just a reminder that @RepJohnKatko and @RepTenney voted for this bill. It's Done: Trump Signs HJR 69 into Law Allow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago