March is a transition month in upstate New York. One day holds the promise of Spring with warm breezes and sunshine while the next brings cold, blusterly winds and inches of Lake Effect snow like yesterday. The sun still managed to poke through in the late afternoon to stream through the woods behind my house. I emphasized the blue light of the snow with my camera’s white balance. I get shivers looking at it.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- PHOTO ALBUM: @RocketLaval at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 3/17/18. @TheAHL #Syracuse #hockey #sportsphotography #backNblue… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 1 day ago
- #SyrCrunch go 3 for 3 this week as the defeat the @RocketLaval tonight, 5-3. #BacknBlue https://t.co/Jm4LBlCejv : 1 day ago
- #SyrCrunch Craig Wyszomirsk is @LukasFavale guest on the #ShootoutShow on @ESPNSyracuse at @TheOncenter War Memoria… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 1 day ago
- RT @nywolforg: This is who you are fighting for - thank you Endangered Species Act champions and stand strong for the wild! @SenSchumer @Se… : 3 days ago
- "...this council spells disaster for #elephants, #lions and other imperiled foreign species that we all treasure."… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 3 days ago