Sorcerer Mickey Mouse controlling the brooms from the animated movie, Fantasia, in front of the entrance to Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Each Spring, Walt Disney World hosts the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival which features many topiaries of Disney characters like this one. Click Here to see how Disney puts a scene like this together.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- One of many Buttermilk Falls in New York. This one is found on the Raquette River in the #adirondacks near Long Lak… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 6 hours ago
- More photos from the #SyrCrunch Welcome to Town event held at the @TurningStone last night. @TheAHL #Syracuse #fans… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 10 hours ago
- Photos from the #SyrCrunch Welcome to Town event held at the @TurningStone last night. @TheAHL #Syracuse #fans… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 10 hours ago
- Sugar Maple leaves transitioning into autumn colors near Buttermilk Falls on Raquette River in the Adirondacks.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Oh, yea!!!! Had a league on my street for years playing this! Each player had their own NHL team, too. twitter.com/Super70sSports… : 1 week ago