Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- This idea is looking for a North American investor. twitter.com/KateFantom/sta… : 19 hours ago
- This is why people are angry from all sides. twitter.com/DanPriceSeattl… : 19 hours ago
- With the transportation sector being one of the largest contributors to anthropogenic U.S. greenhouse gas (GHG) emi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- This is why we have an Environmental Protection Agency #EPA in the United States and why we should watch the mining… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- It's my go-to composition rule and then I tweak (if needed) from there. twitter.com/eleuthardt/sta… : 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: April 2020
Spring in my hometown of Baldwinsville, New York has not been the best. Very cold and wet for the most part. Over the weekend, we did get a taste of of what a perfect Spring day is. So, I picked … Continue reading
I know many of my fellow photographers are finding this pause in our work a good time to finish off some of their backlogged photos. In my case, the backlog goes back to 2013 when I took a trip to … Continue reading