Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- I believe that was the old Triple Deke by @TBLightning Point there. #TBLvsDAL #StanleyCup : 4 hours ago
- Wow...people have lost their jobs posting stuff like this on the Internet. Just sayin', @RepJohnKatko. #Vote2020 twitter.com/dana_balter/st… : 6 hours ago
- RT @AymanM: I’ll just put this here for now. Feel free to bookmark and show skeptics later: “We have not seen, historically, any kind of… : 14 hours ago
- Those silly Republicans, always wanting it both ways, the weasels. #Vote2020 twitter.com/ParkListKris/s… : 14 hours ago
- Mickey Mouse Striking a Pose at #disneyshollywoodstudios during a #character #cavalcade #wdw #travel #photography… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 16 hours ago
Monthly Archives: April 2020
Spring in my hometown of Baldwinsville, New York has not been the best. Very cold and wet for the most part. Over the weekend, we did get a taste of of what a perfect Spring day is. So, I picked … Continue reading
I know many of my fellow photographers are finding this pause in our work a good time to finish off some of their backlogged photos. In my case, the backlog goes back to 2013 when I took a trip to … Continue reading