Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Finally had time to wash and rinse my Infinite Blue @FordMustang #MachE Premium since getting it back from the body… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 hours ago
- RT @endangered: A longtime leading member of the House Progressive Caucus, DeFazio cited his “grave concerns” about the wolf and declared “… : 1 day ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey 2022 Senior Night from Friday, January 21, 2022. @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- "Unless you are a pregnant woman, it should be your body, your choice." Nice exception this obviously sick person m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- RT @boogatc: for those keeping score at home.... twitter.com/PalmerReport/s… : 1 day ago
Daily Archives: August 6, 2012
Eero Saarinen, the architect of the Gateway Arch, wanted a simple design for a memorial to the westward expansion created by the Louisiana Purchase negotiated by President Thomas Jefferson. After studying other iconic memorials, Eero decided none really fit and … Continue reading