Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
October 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- And they thought by putting this stipulation in the agreement, it would make them look...what? Good? #weasels twitter.com/Mitch_M/status… : 2 hours ago
- That's a boy, @Sen_JoeManchin, what do you care since your investment in coal pays you $500K a year. #GlobalWarming… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- An ancient people with a modern climate plan washingtonpost.com/climate-soluti… : 2 days ago
- RT @RawCharge: Syracuse Crunch Season Preview rawcharge.com/2021/10/15/227… : 4 days ago
- RT @billmaher: My dark prediction for the 2024 U.S. presidential election. https://t.co/GxHDEVh5dN : 6 days ago
Search Results for: taughannock falls
I have to admit I was a little apprehensive about this assignment. I am not good at finding interesting subjects for long term photography projects. After spending a day at Taughannock Falls last January, I knew this impressive waterfall was … Continue reading
You might detect I am saying this with tongue firmly in cheek. The summer in upstate New York has been dry and hot. Water flow through the gorges around the Finger Lakes is very low. Even Taughannock Falls has very … Continue reading
I warned you about seeing more panoramics. 🙂 Here’s one from Taughannock Falls State Park. This is a vertical panoramic where I kept my camera in the vertical (ie., portrait) orientation while taking the 5 images. I did this hand-held … Continue reading
While I wait for winter weather to arrive in upstate New York, I thought I would share a few more photos from the Ithaca Waterfalls Adventure I took with Debbie of My Life in CNY and Andy Williams last month. … Continue reading