Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Elections have consequences. #UnitedStatesofAmerica #Vote2020 #VoteBidenHarris2020 twitter.com/EEW_Network/st… : 21 hours ago
- They are just following their fearless leader. #Sad #Vote2020 #VoteBidenHarris2020 twitter.com/AOC/status/131… : 23 hours ago
- This is great! @MGmotor bring them to America! It's A New Era | Electric for Everyone | Our New Electric & Plug-In… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Bongo Pattern. Bongos evolved striking black and white patterns to help them hide in the dense forests of #Africa.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Booking is NOW OPEN for the general public for Early 2022 Disney Cruise Line sailings! Click the link to request a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Search Results for: ithaca
While I wait for winter weather to arrive in upstate New York, I thought I would share a few more photos from the Ithaca Waterfalls Adventure I took with Debbie of My Life in CNY and Andy Williams last month. … Continue reading
What a difference a year makes. About a year ago I visited Taughannock Falls State Park near Ithaca, New York. It was a warm Autumn day a few days after some rain. The Great Fall in the Woods had a … Continue reading
This year marked the return of my posting here at Views Infinitum after a long hiatus. While I did not post a lot I would like to share my favorite photos from 2018 as we turn the page to 2019. … Continue reading
I normally visit Taughannock Falls State Park near Ithaca, New York very early in the morning and avoid the summer crowds. Not the case last weekend as I wanted to get ready for an upcoming trip which will have crowds of … Continue reading