Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Call it self-inflicted #Evolution in Action. Humans continue to find ways to backslide on #climate washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/… : 1 hour ago
- View 426: Mid-Winter Break viewsinfinitum.com/2020/02/24/vie… https://t.co/r9t7QwV8B3 : 8 hours ago
- PHOTO ALBUM: @LVPhantoms at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 2/22/20. @TheAHL #Syracuse #LehighValley #hockey #sports… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 19 hours ago
- PHOTO ALBUM: @monstershockey at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 2/21/20. @TheAHL #Syracuse #Cleveland #hockey #sports #hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- #SyrCrunch Logan Roe (47) is @LukasFavale guest in the #ShootoutShow on @ESPNSyracuse at Upstate Medical University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Search Results for: ithaca
While I wait for winter weather to arrive in upstate New York, I thought I would share a few more photos from the Ithaca Waterfalls Adventure I took with Debbie of My Life in CNY and Andy Williams last month. … Continue reading
This year marked the return of my posting here at Views Infinitum after a long hiatus. While I did not post a lot I would like to share my favorite photos from 2018 as we turn the page to 2019. … Continue reading
I normally visit Taughannock Falls State Park near Ithaca, New York very early in the morning and avoid the summer crowds. Not the case last weekend as I wanted to get ready for an upcoming trip which will have crowds of … Continue reading
I have seen Taughannock Falls in Taughannock Falls State Park near Ithaca, New York in all kinds of weather and at various seasons over the last seven years. I have never seen it like I did last weekend. There was barely … Continue reading