Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
April 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Happy @FordMustang Day from my 2017 Ford Mustang #Ecoboost Premium in Grabber Blue with Orange accents. Featuring 5… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 7 hours ago
- RT @MMFlint: A brief history of why it’s ok for police to kill Black Americans (thanks to Tom Morello for posting): https://t.co/V3VZSM5LwL : 15 hours ago
- So, this was what "they" meant by getting back to normal. Noted. #stopgunviolence twitter.com/KateSullivanDC… : 1 day ago
- RT @JustinWorland: The Pandemic Remade Every Corner of Society. Now It's Climate's Turn Recognition is growing that climate change is the… : 2 days ago
- RT @RobAnderson2018: Literally 81 million of us voted for it twitter.com/therecount/sta… : 3 days ago
Search Results for: clinton square
Clinton Square in Syracuse, New York gets all dressed up for Christmas. The adjacent buildings add their own light displays. The festive atmosphere includes piped in Christmas music, an outdoor skating rink, holiday light displays and large Christmas tree. Historic Onondaga County Savings Bank … Continue reading
The last time I shared a photo of the historic Syracuse Savings Bank at Clinton Square it was during blue hour. This building is just as impressive during the golden hour. As much as I have shown you Clinton Square in … Continue reading
For the week of 9/11/11, Syracuse, New York is lighting the fountains at Clinton Square in red, white and blue for the first time. I photographed this at twilight to get the deep blue in the sky and set my … Continue reading
2014 proved to be a challenging year for my photo blog. Due to circumstances, I was not able to get out and shoot as much as I have in the past. I still managed to capture some good images and … Continue reading
I am a member of two online and local photography Meetup groups. One, the Syracuse Photographers Association, is an invitation only (just ask!) group which has an active forum and meets regularly for social and photography reasons. The other, Syracuse … Continue reading