Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- View 400: Olympic Mountains viewsinfinitum.com/2018/08/20/vie… https://t.co/0SVj15z8Hw : 1 day ago
- Critters encountered on the Hurricane Hill hike today in #OlympicNationalPark In order, Olympic Chipmunk, Blue Grou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Tweeting from the top of Hurricane Hill in #OlympicNationalPark Elevation about 6,000 feet. https://t.co/3EKDa2WMbX : 3 days ago
- Finally, most of the smoke cleared and Hurricane Ridge had mountains again in Olympic National Park. #ONP #nature… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- The Butchart Gardens in #Victoria #BritishColumbia #Canada https://t.co/0qHI4ouk0e : 4 days ago
Search Results for: Taughannock Falls
I normally visit Taughannock Falls State Park near Ithaca, New York very early in the morning and avoid the summer crowds. Not the case last weekend as I wanted to get ready for an upcoming trip which will have crowds of … Continue reading
I have seen Taughannock Falls in Taughannock Falls State Park near Ithaca, New York in all kinds of weather and at various seasons over the last seven years. I have never seen it like I did last weekend. There was barely … Continue reading
I heard there was still good autumn color in the trees around Ithaca, New York. Not that I need one, it gave me an excuse to visit my favorite state park, Taughannock Falls State Park. I have shared many images … Continue reading
I have shown you plenty of photos of Taughannock Falls over the last year. At 215 feet (65.5m), it is one of the tallest waterfalls east of the Mississippi River. The gorge the falls created over centuries contains the creek … Continue reading