Quick post today as I go out to enjoy my last full day at Walt Disney World. I took this photo of Cinderella Castle in the Magic Kingdom from the Ticket and Transportation Center near the Ferryboat dock. The Dream lights on the castle make it look like it is made out of ice.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Looking for something to do on a cold winter's night in #Syracuse? The @CheckersHockey come in to take on the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 8 hours ago
- New York needs to open of direct sale of EVs if we are to scale the transition to electric to where it needs to be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 11 hours ago
- PHOTO ALBUM: Highlights from @TheAHL game between the @monstershockey at @SyracuseCrunch from 1/26/2022. #syracuse… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 11 hours ago
- The joy of victory! #SyrCrunch Shawn Element congratulates goalie Amir Miftakhov after defeating the Cleveland Mons… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- The @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey maintain their 5-1 lead to defeat the @LCSDAthletics @LiverpoolPuck in @NYSPHSAA… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago