Quick post today as I go out to enjoy my last full day at Walt Disney World. I took this photo of Cinderella Castle in the Magic Kingdom from the Ticket and Transportation Center near the Ferryboat dock. The Dream lights on the castle make it look like it is made out of ice.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Rainbow Connections projected onto #SpaceshipEarth during the Beacons of Light show. Processed using @topazlabs Pho… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 22 hours ago
- Spaceship Earth processed using @topazlabs Photo AI app #WDW #Epcot #flickr flic.kr/p/2nDKuyq : 1 day ago
- Ditto on all counts. twitter.com/dmckendree/sta… : 1 day ago
- RT @takeitev: People are still in denial https://t.co/L25JGiB3hS : 2 days ago
- Our Second stop along the Genesee River gorge is Middle Falls at Letchworth State Park Summer 2022 #flickr flic.kr/p/2nDt8BZ : 2 days ago