My sister lost her battle with brain cancer yesterday. Let us hope in the future a cure for these diseases can be found so families do not have to watch loved ones go through the pain and suffering they cause to those afflicted.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @vanitaguptaCR: I want everyone to understand what the Senate is doing right now. Senators are not responding to COVID-19 or passing cr… : 3 hours ago
- RT @AmandiOnAir: “When fascism comes to America, it will come wrapped in the flag and waving a cross.” - Sinclair Lewis https://t.co/mGrpSB… : 4 hours ago
- This is how others see the USA and us. twitter.com/deAdder/status… : 16 hours ago
- RT @Sdunhamwgms: My thoughts as a parent and educator. https://t.co/3K3DTut0rE : 16 hours ago
- Ways White People Can Help Minorities Stay Safe And Grow Professionally viewsinfinitum.com/2020/06/01/way… : 18 hours ago