Remember my friend who let me borrow his Nikon D700? Well, he did have an ulterior motive as I used it this weekend to photograph his daughter’s wedding. Here, she and her beau share a kiss at their table during the reception.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Platinum Castaway Club members can now book their early 2022 Disney Cruises for the best opening day price! 🛳️… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 24 minutes ago
- RT @SaifulChemistry: Superb sketch from San Diego Union Tribune @sdut about Katherine Johnson, the African-American mathematician whose cal… : 3 hours ago
- #Autumn in #CNY last weekend was nearly perfect. View 448: Beaver Lake Nature Center Trails @BeaverLake_NC… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 hours ago
- Going to miss you, Doc! Enjoy your well earned retirement. twitter.com/richarddeitsch… : 3 hours ago
- #Autumn in #CNY last weekend fro near perfect. View 448: Beaver Lake Nature Center Trails viewsinfinitum.com/?p=11226 : 5 hours ago